Read current and past MaH Newsletters
- Summer 2013
- Spring 2013
- Winter 2012
- Fall 2012
- Summer 2012
- Spring 2012
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Spring 2011
- Fall 2010
If you would like a hardcopy of any newsletter mailed to you, please give us your name and address by calling: 603-371-0809.
- Click here to learn about the Second Annual Meeting of MaH Members
- Click here for tips on how to stay cool in the summer months
- Click here to read a September 2011 article about the Archstone Foundation in CA and their generous support for villages
- Click here to read an August 2011 Social Security/Medicare fact sheet by the NH State Council on Aging
- Click here to read a feature article on MaH in the May/June 2011 issue of the AARP Magazine
- Monadnock at Home helping with "Bracing for the Boom"
Click here to read this excellent article and see 2nd paragraph under subheading "Aging in Place"
- MaH highlighted in the January 2011 Newsletter "EngAGING NH."
Click here to read this article on page 2, or click here to read the entire newsletter.
MaH Receives Commendation from Governor Lynch
Monadnock at Home received a Commendation from Governor John Lynch (third from left)
and his Executive Council when they met at the Jaffrey Meeting House on September 9, 2009